- (6) Large Crates
- 1” x 10” x 72” board (cut in half for two 36″ pieces)
- Pallet boards
- (4) Casters
- 1-1/4” wood screws 3/8” wood screws 2” brad nails
- Circular saw/Miter saw
- Brad nailer
Photo: Courtesy of Crates & Pallet
1. Stack six large crates as shown in the illustration.
2. Secure the crates together using 1-1/4-in. wood screws and 3/8-in. wood screws.
3. Attach 36-in. x 9-1/2-in. boards to the top and bottom of the crate stack using 2-in. brad nails.
4. Attach casters to the bottom board in each corner; then secure pallet wood to the exterior of the cart using a brad nailer.
Photo: Courtesy of Crates & PalletPhoto: Courtesy of Crates & Pallet