1. Hang your roofing tools
2. Clamp with a tie-down strap
3. Mix concrete with a rake
4. Make mini roller covers
Mark the 9-in. roller covers 3 in. in from each end. Cut into equal pieces with a hacksaw, holding the cover steady with a bar clamp. Trim the rough edges of the nap with scissors.
5. Use a level to Extend your table saw fence
6. Need a hole in hard soil? Use a Drill!
7. Make a blade for cutting foam
8. Lift heavy stuff with a flat pry bar
If your flat bar won't raise the door high enough, install a small block of wood at the fulcrum point of the pry bar to increase the lifting distance. Hold the block in place with a small screw and washer. Make sure the screw doesn't poke through. If it does, grind off the end so it won't damage the floor. This same setup can be used to raise bottom drywall sheets off the floor for fastening.