Black Friday is quickly approaching, and eager shoppers are on the lookout for retail stores to release their annual ads. We found out that retail giant Target has released its 2019 Target Black Friday ad, and it’s a good one!
And don’t miss these crazy Black Friday horror stories.
On November 8, Target released its “HoliDeals,” with discounts dropping throughout the season on thousands of items. The news was joined with a two-day Black Friday preview sale, featuring four times as many early deals as last year. But, now that the dust has settled from the initial tease, its time to prepare for the biggest deals of them all, the real Target Black Friday event happening November 28 through November 30. If you don’t plan on heading out to the store, you may want to Black Friday online shop while you digest between meals.
We’ve outlined our top picks for Target Black Friday below:
Target Black Friday Smart Speakers
- Google Nest Hub (3rd gen) speaker – $79 (save $50)
- Amazon Echo (3rd gen) speaker – $60 save $40)
- Google Home (3rd gen) speaker $49 (save $50)
Target Black Friday Smartphones, Tablets
- Apple 10.2-inch iPad current model – $250 (save $80)
- Samsung 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab A 32GB – $160 (save $60)
- Amazon 10-inch Fire HD 10 32GB – $100 (save $50)
Target Black Friday TV Deal
Target Black Friday Miscellaneous
- Dyson V7 Motorhead Origin Cordless Vacuum – $200 (save $100)
- Google Nest Learning Thermostat – $179 (save $70)
- Dyson Pure Cool Link Air Purifier – $250 (save $150)
- KitchenAid Professional 5-qt. Mixer – $230 (save $220)
- Ninja Foodi TenderCrisp Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer – $170 (save $60)