A Peek Inside a Unique Tiny House
Todd and Pemly Fink downsized from a 1,800-square-foot home to this delightfully eclectic 540-square-foot tiny house and they'd love to show you around.
Home sweet home
• Built in 1927, the structure is 18x30 feet and it has been a store, a laundromat and a residence.
• Except for the original maple floors, the structure was gutted and rebuilt.
• Pet hair accumulates very quickly, but the whole house can be cleaned in 30 minutes!
One of a kind
A place to hang your hat
Where's the bed?
A Murphy bed
Everything you need
Backyard gardens and catio
Solar saves money
Tending the garden
Is the tiny house lifestyle for you?
• Be prepared to make tough decisions about what stuff to keep and what to give up. And consider renting extra storage space at first. Store the things you just can't part with and after a year of not seeing them, it'll be much easier to part with them.
• There is a best way to arrange your furniture. When you have less space you have fewer options. And once you get your furniture in an arragement that works, settle in and leave it that way.bradstaufferphotgraphy.com