that is one nice looking workbench!

I am with cliff_lusk on this project, it is only about the add-ons. What we would like to know is the plans for the workbench in the picture.

flstateu2002 I did a search on pencil drawer slides and found several possibilities that could work with this project. I'm looking forward to adding this upgrade to my bench.

February 21, 9:29 AM [GMT -5]

Does anyone know where I can find the hanging drawer slide brackets? The brackets I can buy at the big box stores don't include them, and the employees don't seem to know what I'm talking about. Actually, they sent me to "that other store" to see if they had them. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

That is just the kind of bench I'm looking to build. Are the plans available anywhere? I'd like them as well.

I like the workbench. Are the plans to build this bench online somewhere? Can someone direct me to them?

The Shallow drawers and removeable board mounts are a big plus on any workbench. Workspace is valuable on every workbench, and both of these simple projects keep your workspace clean and organized!

This is a nice bench that I plan to build to replace the one I alredy have. It looks to be a bench that is simple with good storage and flexability. Mike