I finished the first of a set of two of these tonight. (Don't have enough clamps to clamp both at the same time!)

This was fairly straightforward and turned out really well. Once they are painted I know I'm going to love them. I planned on painting, not staining, so I didn't shell out for the nice wood. SO much less expensive than even buying from Target, et al.

Thanks so much! My only criticism is that it is hard to find the list of needed wood, have to scroll to the bottom and look under "Additional Information". That could certainly be easier to find... I guessed and bought my wood from the picture before I saw that.

Mary

I wanted to thank you for this great project. I've been looking for this exact piece and it was either too expensive or bad quality. Regardless, your going to spend $175 on even the lowest quality option. This was my first furniture build.

I unfortunately had to buy all of my wood from the depot, so my cost was a bit higher than the projection in the plans. All said and done, I spent a little over $200 which was just fine with me. Again, even the low quality options out there were about the same price.

The instructions were very easy to follow. I only messed up once and it was my fault completely. I forgot to mitre the shelf sides at 10 degrees. DON"T FORGET TO DO THIS!

All in all, I'm very happy with the piece and my wife loves it. Again, thank you and I look forward to starting my second project soon.

June 03, 7:19 AM [GMT -5]

Needed shelves for plants on apt. balcony, so built this from treated wood. Super!

I unique designed shelves. I got an idea for shelves in my kid room .

Thank you for providing this for us! Happy Holidays.

I love this project. It is the perfect size for an area in my living room and because of the difference in the depth of the shelves, it works for many types of items and looks great!