Why no video of building this? Why not including the magazine issue that has this topic illustrated? Why not have you web page search not include the reference to the issue??????? Why include a video if building a saw table that is completely different from this one?

I have been using this stand for a couple months and love it. I ended up using 3/4 plywood which makes it a bit heavy but it has a nice solid feel. One change I made was to simply leave off the back. I found having open compartments make it easy to put my stock or cut pieces in. I recently made a sawhorse from family handyman plans and placed each part in a different compartment as I was making it and it worked great for keeping things organized.

RWT

I followed the instructions and modified it to fit on an old grill base. I removed the guts of the grill leaving the two shelfs on each side. This is where I attached the table. I used 4 screws the same length as the ones used to hold the saw to the table. I did not use wing nuts because I am not removing the table from the moble base. I also attached two handles on the side of the table to help move it when I needed to. I have used old materials and referbished them to bring them to life and made them better.

March 01, 10:56 AM [GMT -5]

I have been using this table for several years and it works like a dream...very simple to make, but just a little heavy to carry for one guy. This set up can also be made into a permanent work bench just by adding legs. It is a great design.

I don't know how I lived without it. and it was fairly easy to make.

January 18, 6:19 AM [GMT -5]

Just what I need! Thank you for sharing this.