September 25, 10:25 AM [GMT -5]

Is this a safety harness for a roof only? Or can I use it in an attic when walking around? There is a storage warehouse that I am frequently visiting and the upper levels are less than safe. Could I wear this harness while in the attic carrying heavy things such as appliance parts and machinery? It looks like a good piece to have.

I'd like to see a way to create a removable/disassemble-able bracket/roof scaffold for two box bays I have. They are 2'6" and 3'0" deep with a metal roof having a 4/12 pitch, each about 8' in width, one 12' off the ground. I did it to paint the siding, etc. but it was hard to put up and quick but dangerous to take down. I used a harness to connect to the overhead sunscreen above the 2nd story windows, but at times I felt like a trapeze artist. At 54, I'm hoping someone has an idea about a scaffold that uses nut, bolts, and framing that can be safely and quickly put up and taken down for siding/window maintenance.

VD

How would you suggest mounting the harness anchor when the roof has ridge vents at the roof peak?

August 20, 12:08 AM [GMT -5]

Can I use a 1/2" eyebolt mounted into the 2X6 to support me up there? Im thinking about a rope rapped around the house under the eave. Using d rings on opposite side to slide with me. Let me know.

it lacks hooking the harness to the roof. the most important thing. can you locate me to the part that says that in your website. thank

end of line