January 15, 6:16 AM [GMT -5]

Great ideas here. Looking forward to incorporating this into my shed.

What happened to the Materials list?

November 02, 11:00 AM [GMT -5]

Thanks for this plan, It will be easy enough for me to follow and contains all of the instructions I will need. My project is slightly different, a "lean to " style of rear garage built against the back of our three car garage and barn.

May 03, 6:36 AM [GMT -5]

This looks terrific, but I would have appreciated more details about how to install the pop-out windows.

May 03, 6:36 AM [GMT -5]

January 22, 9:55 AM [GMT -5]

I built this... they should have named it a "lean-to" beause that's what it is. I didn't butt it against the house house due to my specific patio layout. I made it freestanding backed up against the patio lattice -- it makes good screening too. It was easy to build and is fantastic for storage space!!

My biggest piece of advice!! do not use a hammer buy a air nailer I used a
hammer for the whole thing and could have saved afew nails and gotten it done
twice as fast using a air nailer! If I had to do it over thats what I would do. I also
used drip edges along the entire thing. Depending on the size of yours you may
want to add a small gutter but mind was just a garden shed so didn't see it.