• Share:

Comments from DIY Community Members

Share what's on your mind and see what other DIYers are thinking about.

1 - 3 of 3 comments
Show per page: 20   All

September 03, 5:29 PM [GMT -5]

mansanita, I just found one in my city (Portland OR) at George Morlan, a plumbing store. I know, HD doesn't even carry these, and they're SO MUCH LESS WORK (and expense) than the flush valves they tell you are what you need!

January 11, 8:03 AM [GMT -5]

Any local plumbing supply store or home improvement store will carry a universal replacement flapper that will fit your toilet. Menards should have this.

December 11, 8:29 PM [GMT -5]

where can you find the flapper seat repair kits ? I've tried Lowe's and Home depot and they don't carry them . I have to replace the entire old seat units!
Please help, it looks alot easier .

+ Add Your Comment

Add Your Comment

Fix a Running Toilet

Please add your comment

Log in to My Account

Log in to enjoy membership benefits from The Family Handyman.

  • Forgot your password?
Don’t have an account yet?

Sign up today for FREE and become part of The Family Handyman community of DIYers.

Member benefits:

  • Get a FREE Traditional Bookcase Project Plan
  • Sign up for FREE DIY newsletters
  • Save projects to your project binder
  • Ask and answer questions in our DIY Forums
  • Share comments on DIY Projects and more!
Join Us Today

Report Abuse

Reasons for reporting post

Free OnSite Newsletter

Get timely DIY projects for your home and yard, plus a dream project for your wish list!

Follow Us