May 13, 10:23 AM [GMT -5]

There is a video on youtube from the Woodhouse co. about popping off the top cap and replacing the float and/or vacuum breaker body (I think it's called?). I had a different problem and solution. After I popped the cap off, the clear vacuum breaker body was plenty tight. When I turned the water on, it spurted up from one spot --and I noticed that the little orange washer (i.e. the float) was pushing up through one of the four holes in the clear plastic piece. I turned off the water, used a toothpick to push it in, and the float dropped down. I turned the water on, the float popped up into place, and no more leak. Woot! I guess that the float somehow got misaligned. Perhaps I'll need to replace it at some point, but that fixed the leak for now. Very relieved because I thought it would be an expensive fix!

Your instructions did not address the leaking anti-siphon valve issue.

How do you repair a leak from the anti-siphon cap?. Can you pop this cap off?
Thanks

How do you repair a leak from the anti-siphon cap?. Can you pop this cap off?
Thanks

My freeze proof faucet leaks from the top, Is this top cap what they call a anti-siphon? How do I repair this? I'm assuming it's not just a matter of replacing the seals. Thanks!

My "freeze-proof" faucet leaks from underneath the siding whenever I turn the water on but stops when I turn the water off. how do I fix this?

April 29, 8:08 AM [GMT -5]