• Share:

Comments from DIY Community Members

Share what's on your mind and see what other DIYers are thinking about.

1 - 5 of 5 comments
Show per page: 20   All

August 05, 10:43 AM [GMT -5]

I don't seem to be able to find this dual roller anywhere, including Wagner as suggested below. Is there a brand name or special terminology for the search?

April 10, 3:57 AM [GMT -5]

I liked this article a lot because I had always wanted to paint at least one room of my house on my own and here I have step by step instructions on how to do it.

April 26, 6:47 PM [GMT -5]

The rollers are available on line at www.wagnerspraytech.com They have a number to choose from. A good paint store or an ACE Hardware may carry them as well. I havent seen them in stores in sometime. I have a set and plan on using then in a few weeks to redo a bath. Good Luck

April 25, 11:32 AM [GMT -5]

I have used this method in the past and recently painted my grandsons room wanting to use this technique only to find out Lowes and Home Depot no longer the supplies to do so. Any idea wihere I can purchase these items. I live in the Harrisburg, PA area.

I love your ideas

April 26, 10:20 PM [GMT -5]

Thanks for the ideas. I will be trying this.

+ Add Your Comment

Add Your Comment

Decorative Painting Tips

Please add your comment

Log in to My Account

Log in to enjoy membership benefits from The Family Handyman.

  • Forgot your password?
Don’t have an account yet?

Sign up today for FREE and become part of The Family Handyman community of DIYers.

Member benefits:

  • Get a FREE Traditional Bookcase Project Plan
  • Sign up for FREE DIY newsletters
  • Save projects to your project binder
  • Ask and answer questions in our DIY Forums
  • Share comments on DIY Projects and more!
Join Us Today

Report Abuse

Reasons for reporting post

Free OnSite Newsletter

Get timely DIY projects for your home and yard, plus a dream project for your wish list!

Follow Us