Oliver-David-this site isn`t for jokes-they come here for help-as for a good hose I would recommend the Red River line or the Factory Direct site

kbuicker, don't you know by now that stores give away cheap stuff ? haha

May 01, 5:34 AM [GMT -5]

Thanks for the tips.

It took me a while to find a good garden hose. The one I am using right now is the Gilmour Flexogen Hose.

More info: http://best-gear.org/gilmour-20-58100-20-series-platinum-58-inch-by-100-foot-8-ply-flexogen-hose/

March 23, 11:11 AM [GMT -5]

I have to agree about the Tuffguard hose. I got it at the end of last summer and with this unusually warm weather, I have already started using it.

So far it is definitely the best hose I've ever had. I bought it because even though it was a full size hose, it feels surprisingly lightweight, but it also does not kink and I don't think I could make it kink either.

I did check it out at http://tuffguardhose.com/ and found out some things I didn't know about the hose. I only have a 50 foot hose, but now that I know it comes in a 100 ft length I want one of those too!

January 24, 10:44 AM [GMT -5]

You must check out this hose. It's built right here in the USA...I promise you IT WILL NOT KINK!!!! http://tuffguardhose.com
JT

August 15, 1:53 PM [GMT -5]

Home Depot was giving away free hoses with the purchase of Scotts Fertilizer. I knew it would be a cheap hose but still gave it a shot yesterday. The INSTANT I turned on the water the hose kinked. Wow... I thought it would at least wait until I had bent it or stretched it.

Glad I don't waste money on cheap hoses.. I've had great luck with the grey hoses with brass fittings (as mentioned in this ad).

It just doesn't pay to buy an inexpensive hose.