Looks too clean and perfect.
Where is the garbage/waste disposal? Spray wand hose? Dishwasher supply line? Dishwasher waste line?

Come on.

I would like to do this project someday. In fact I have saved the project to my account for further use. I did read some interesting comments. Some were what I thought to be negative towards the project. One writer wrote about making it one big tray from left to right. I feel the way it was written was to assist someone who has that divider in the center of their cabinet. Not to mention it could be a far stretch for the tray and its' supports to handle a heavier load. The garbage disposal issue... not really an issue. The article does say about measuring your own cabinet spacing. If you do have a disposal you may have to elimate a shelf or 2. Either way...Adapt this plan to your situation. Quite clever idea. I think a person can make these outside in the shop and install and surprise the their spouse.

I love this idea of installing my own roll outs!!! Saves so much $$ not to mention backache along with being soooo much better orgainzed....
Everything in my kitchen and bathroom cabinets is at my fingertips now.

I didn't have the skills to build my own but I was able to find some that were READY MADE and INCREDIBLY SIMPLE to install, all by myself....I put in 15 of them! I'm so proud....and it took me less than 1/2 day to do it! They're beautiful too....just like the ones in these photos....
Yes, they did cost me some $, but not nearly as much as you'd think....I searched all over the INTERNET until found just the right ones....They had to be "EASY PULLOUTS" to install, above all!....for ME to be able to "DO IT MYSELF".....I don't like having to pay someone else to do what I can do....DIY is the way to go, when your on a budget....If I couldn't build them myself, at least I could INSTALL the MYSELF.
I would tell you where I got them but not sure that's allowed on this site....??? Sorry...

LOVE LOVE LOVE MY ROLLOUTS!!! These should someday be in everyones cabiinets....IT ONLY MAKES SENSE.....

This is well and fine IF YOU DON'T HAVE a garbage disposal with all the extras they come with. Not much room then to add storage bins.

October 17, 8:35 PM [GMT -5]

It It would be a lot simpler and less expensive to make one drawer that fits across the bottom rather than two. This would eleminate a pair of slides, the center partition, and the base. Nail the "base" sides directly to the side of the cabinet. But you may want to add several dividers to the drawer to help prevent the contents -- often tall bottles -- from falling around in the drawer as you open and close it.

Larry Dobbins

February 06, 11:02 AM [GMT -5]

where can I get the slides and measurements

January 01, 6:46 AM [GMT -5]

Haven't had time yet but will do it soon.

What a handsome and inexpensive way to make the area under a sink organized, easy to access and attractive. I plan to pass this info along to clients of mine in NYC. To read see organizing projects on my blog, please visit ace organizing.tumblr.com.

February 02, 6:35 AM [GMT -5]

looks like good storage and a great site on how to do it yourself projects

Amy Matthews, the host of Sweat Equity. I don't think she looks just like her - I think it IS her. Seems like a good project and I look forward to trying it soon.

December 28, 1:59 AM [GMT -5]

the model making the project looks like the host of SWEAT EQUITY at diynetwork :D

November 03, 12:14 AM [GMT -5]

The directions were easy to follow just remember to measure twice! a couple of considerations: the cabinet hinges in our cabinets were beyond both the 'face' of the cabinet (left to right), and back into the cabinet area as well, so I needed to relocate the base of the bottom drawer more towards the center of the cabinet, rather than flush against the side. Unfortunately I only figured this out after having made all my cuts and assembl,y so was unable to the drawer on a side without requiring both cabinet doors to be open in order to open the drawer (I installed only one side of this project- e.g. one top and one bottom drawer on the left side). In spite of this, the drawers look great and are smooth as silk. Works like a charm.

October 26, 1:05 PM [GMT -5]

Great idea. Looks like these cabinets have frames to me.

October 19, 9:59 AM [GMT -5]

These directions are for European Style frameless cabinets but most cabinets sold in US have frames. Need to update directions for your American audience.

October 19, 9:59 AM [GMT -5]

October 19, 9:59 AM [GMT -5]

October 19, 9:59 AM [GMT -5]

October 19, 9:59 AM [GMT -5]

October 18, 6:11 PM [GMT -5]

1. There are several types of alarms for water leaks.
2. A tray with a hose to the outside if on an outside wall or to a bucket if not.
3. The storage container directly under the drain could be made waterproof, use the container only for things not ruined if water does collect.

May 14, 12:14 AM [GMT -5]

This came at a good time as I was looking to improve the area under our sink.

Thanks