Required Tools for this Project
Have the necessary tools for this DIY project lined up before you start—you’ll save time and frustration.
Required Materials for this Project
Avoid last-minute shopping trips by having all your materials ready ahead of time. Here's a list.
- 3/4-in. hardwood plywood (1 sheet makes 4 rollouts)
- One 1x3 the width of the cabinet (hold-down rail)
- 4 ft. of 1x3 (drawer slide cleats)
- 8 ft. of 1/4-in. x 1-1/8-in. mullion (base and shelf front lips)
- Four 2-ft. shelf standards with clips
- One pair of 90-lb.-rated full-extension side-mount drawer slides
- 1-1/2-in. pneumatic air nailer brads
- Woodworking glue
- Small box of 3-in. screws
- 1-1/4-in. Forstner drill (for drilling finger pulls)
- 220 grit sandpaper