I am a big fan of brushing on the coat of primer so I am sure the paint is worked into the surface.

You can spray each additional coat and since the paint is fresh from the day before, you know the sprayed coat will redampen the coat below and create a very strong bond.

I sand in between each coat to give it a glass like finish. It creates a factory like finish without adding a lot of time to the job. It is a very light sanding, 350 grit, wash with a damp cloth after, and wiped with cheese cloth just before spraying to pick up all the dust.

The resulting finish is like steel. If you are painting laminate covered cabinets, use a primer specially formulated for it and your finish will take a beating and last for year, even if the kitchen is in a rental.

gerald

what is the color and paint brand, you used in this project....thanks

October 25, 11:38 PM [GMT -5]

I love the paint color. Can you tell me the brand name and the color of the paint that was used in this project? thanks

i wanted to know the yellow color on these kitchen cabints it will go perfect with the color of my walls

I love this color paint as well and would appreciate knowing the color and the brand of paint used. thanks

February 26, 8:53 AM [GMT -5]

Try using letschipit.com. It works great. You have to right click then 'save URL' on the picture then right click and 'copy' at the app.

October 29, 5:44 PM [GMT -5]

what is the brand and paint color used on the cabinets please?

What is the name of the yellow color and the paint brand in this project?

September 10, 10:27 AM [GMT -5]

When buying paint be sure to buy cabinet paint, It will last longer and is for heavy use. I learned this from my sherwin williams paint store manager.
R.

Could someone tell me the Color and Brands name of the cabinets shown in the picture. We love this pale yellow look and will try to use it in our kitchen remodel. Thanks
email address: boots71@att.net