September 01, 8:41 AM [GMT -5]

Question: I do not have the flexible pipe but the white I believe 3/4 pvc pipe. How can I insert a joint with the opening to pour the bleach down like in the picture? Will I be able to get the pipes out of the current joint or should I cut them and them and then buy new pipes to recreate the drain?

This comes as a result of serious leaking and the floor of my basement is water soaked. I am calling a professional today but I read a few sites and think a clog may have caused this backup and leaking.

August 21, 1:42 PM [GMT -5]

This is great for a general basic cleaning on the condensing coils. As far as the inside is concerned, you can vaccuum all you want, but if you don't clean the inside coils and blower with a thorough washing then it's pointless because that's where most of your dirt and mold is. If you have mold then you need to have a professional come and clean the coils, blower, and ducts. They have chemicals that help kill and remove the mold. There are way too many people that don't do this, hence the reason they have so many allergy problems part of the time. Your unit should be completely cleaned every 6 to 10 years. Sorry to get on my soap box, but I really just want people to know that there's more to it than just cleaning the outside condensing coils. Also, cleaning the entire unit will save even more energy.

November 15, 11:26 AM [GMT -5]

For home of commercial use, please see our MaxiJet200 - Portable Battery Operated 200 PSI Coil Cleaning Machine that siphons! Sideshot nozzle available - no need to remove guards! IN-and-OUT

Maxi-Vac Sales Team

November 15, 11:26 AM [GMT -5]

Maxi-Vac Sales Team

Please consider using the proper equipment for the job!!! We manufacture equipment exactly for this purpose, visit our website for available units such as CS250, JS400i, JS700i at www.maxi-vac.com and purchase our equipment from your local United Refrigeration Supply and Johnstone Supply! Or call us with any questions at 630-620-6669.

Maxi-Vac Sales Team

August 07, 12:39 AM [GMT -5]

Too bad units a re made that prevent DIYers from getting to cooling plenems and blowers!

I did this service to my air conditioner today. Good clear easy to understand instructions. WOW! I had no idea how badly it needed this cleaning. The coils were clogged full of dirt and stuff. Should work much better now.

Good instructions. I look forward to trying this myself.

April 29, 10:31 AM [GMT -5]

Crossing my fingers the AC bill is lower now!

rob