I made two of these several years ago for my garden. I had never sodered before and was able to quickly figure it out based on the instructions. I wouldn't trust my joints with water but they have held up great with jasmine. The trellises have aged beautifully and I smile every time I'm out in that garden - so lovely!

Made one like this with The Family HandyMans help and my wife loves it!

This trellis was easy to build and is killer gorgeous. I made mine about 4 or 5 years ago, when copper was way cheaper. The instructions were really good. It was my first time soldering, and was a really good way to learn. Follow the instructions and it will go well!

Except that the copper will bleed into the soil and affect the pH levels if you aren't aware of your current soil acidity then you better check in to it. Anything below 7-7.5 would be a good place to add a trellis such as this one- just an fyi

March 20, 6:55 AM [GMT -5]

Made 6-8 of these. The instructions were very easy to follow and the design is long lasting. I adjusted the lengths of cut to minimize waste even more, but the outcome is the same. I can finish one in about 1/2 day. Excellent project.

September 01, 10:44 AM [GMT -5]

I built two, one for each side of the garage entrance.

The only hard part was hammering the pipe flat and cutting the pipe to a point.

I'd do it again!