September 03, 12:39 AM [GMT -5]

I have an old fashioned closet in my house that was build inthe 60's and I don't have enough room. I have two doors that slide open as the bedroom is small. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to organize one like this? I can't use two poles as I have shoes on the floor of the closet. Thanks for any and all responses.

September 03, 12:39 AM [GMT -5]

September 03, 12:39 AM [GMT -5]

September 03, 12:36 AM [GMT -5]

I have an old fashioned closet in my house that was build inthe 60's and I don't have enough room. I have two doors that slide open as the bedroom is small. Does anyone hav any suggestions on how to organize one like this? I can't use two poles as I have shoes on the floor of the closet. Thanks for any and all responsed.

September 03, 12:35 AM [GMT -5]

I did not build this project but it help me coming with another plan to fit my closet. Always thinking outside the box!

don't know about the rest of the people here but my wife alone has about three times the amount of clothes shown in this picture.

I like all this custom closets. However the only way to get into my attic for any reason is through a hole in my closet's ceiling. Needless to say the only thing up there is my attic fan. Are there designs that would allow for this?

July 09, 11:22 AM [GMT -5]

I like this layout. FHM also had in a past issue a closet organizing system plans made from 3/4" veneered plywood. I built that one for my daughter and it was a very good plan. I don't see that plan here on the website though, it was not as dressy as the store bought systems.