October 28, 10:35 AM [GMT -5]

thank for the detailed, illustrated instructions, especially of the pipe fittings - this page is an excellent resource - many thanks!

I found the Ravenna Wall-Mount Pedestal Sink Combo with Center Hole Only in white at Home Depot, Model # 0268.144.020. But, I don't like the part that covers up the plumbing, so I asked whether I could get the sink without the plumbing cover, so it would look like the one in the Handyman project.

Home Depot responded that the shroud comes with this model because it is needed to support the sink on the wall. It can be purchased without the shroud but should not be.

So, Handyman, ya'll hung your Ravenna sink without this "shroud" thing ... is it okay to do so if I add the wooden supports between the studs?

where can I find the sink with the towel bars on it as pictured?

I'm hoping to add this into our 1/2 bath with an existing pedestal. And, since it's already pedestal, I'm hoping the existing plumbing allows for this to be done without all the work behind the wall. I would never have guessed they made these wall-hung units until I saw this.

December 02, 9:01 AM [GMT -5]

I asked someone on the staff and since that project is from six years ago, they don't have the information on the model number. However, I was strolling through the plumbing dept. at my local Menards over the weekend and noticed a model similar to this one. I'll grab that product's details the next time I'm there (this weekend, I'm sure) and post them here.

December 02, 8:56 AM [GMT -5]

Have you checked your local big box stores?

August 26, 11:58 AM [GMT -5]

Great project. I've looked everywhere for this sink--it looks great! Will you share the brand and model name/ number with us?