Have the necessary tools for this DIY project lined up before you start—you’ll save time and frustration.
- 4-in-1 screwdriver
- Drill/driver, cordless
- Chalk line
- Dust mask
- Drywall saw
- Pry bar
- Non-contact voltage tester
- Utility knife
Gloves, Trouble light and Goggles
Avoid last-minute shopping trips by having all your materials ready ahead of time. Here's a list.
- Vent fan
- Roof cap
- 4-in. flexible insulated duct
- 4-in. aluminum duct, straight and elbow
- Adjustable clamps, 6-in.
- 3/8-in. self-tapping sheet metal screws
- 1/2-in. self-tapping sheet metal screws
- Wire connectors
- Roof cement