Required Tools for this Project
Have the necessary tools for this DIY project lined up before you start—you’ll save time and frustration.
You will also need an organic vapor respirator
Required Materials for this Project
Avoid last-minute shopping trips by having all your materials ready ahead of time. Here's a list.
- Bed liner kit.
- Roll of 2-in. blue masking tape
- Two disposable paint roller pans
- Rubber-coated (PVC) gloves
- Roll of lint-free blue paper shop towels
- 1 qt. acetone
- 1 qt. xylene
- Box of TSP (trisodium phosphate, or TSP substitute)
- Household sprayer
- Paint mixer for power drill
- Bucket and stiff brush
- Two additional Scotch-Brite pads
- 150-grit sandpaper