Have the necessary tools for this DIY project lined up before you start—you’ll save time and frustration.
- 4-in-1 screwdriver
- Adjustable wrench
- Cordless drill
- Paint roller
- Paint scraper
- Safety glasses
You will also need an organic vapor respirator
Avoid last-minute shopping trips by having all your materials ready ahead of time. Here's a list.
- Bed liner kit.
- Roll of 2-in. blue masking tape
- Two disposable paint roller pans
- Rubber-coated (PVC) gloves
- Roll of lint-free blue paper shop towels
- 1 qt. acetone
- 1 qt. xylene
- Box of TSP (trisodium phosphate, or TSP substitute)
- Household sprayer
- Paint mixer for power drill
- Bucket and stiff brush
- Two additional Scotch-Brite pads
- 150-grit sandpaper