February 05, 7:59 AM [GMT -5]

I have a G.E. Monogram 6 burner gas stove , when i attempt to light one of the burners the igniters are sparking but the burner don't light . After about 5 minutes the burner lights. Is it a problem with the gas feed to the stove ???

I have a gas stove that wont bake. When asked to achieve at temp of 350F the (new) flat igniter waits then glows brightly, then the heat cycle begins. The problem is the heat according to the digital screen climbs 5 to 10 degrees at a jump then shuts the gas off long before (within a few minutes) the oven is up to temp. I purchased a oven thermocouple probe for cooking with an external read out to monitor tenps, the hotest the oven gets is 178F, the flame is out by that time and will not reignite.
My assumption is an open thermocouple in the oven, but im not certian. I have only a few days remaining before I have to serve, cold turkey.... I somone give me advice? I could use it, Thank You! Happy holidays!!

July 31, 8:03 AM [GMT -5]

I see the spark, but the round metal thing won't catch on fire. The gas range worked until I took the stove apart to clean it. I can't figure out what was different before I cleaned it compared to now. Any tips?

I have a problem , when turning the gas burner on, when trying to turn on the front left and back left, the front right is the one that is clicking to try and turn on??? Any ideas?

I have a problem , when turning the gas burner on, when trying to turn on the front left and back left, the front right is the one that is clicking to try and turn off??? Any ideas?

The most common problem I've seen is gas igniters that keep sparking after the burner is on and no longer on the "light" setting. What is the cure for this?

What do you do if you have an electric burner that turns on, but doesn't work at lower levels. No matter what we set the dial to, the burner is on high.

Nice, clear pictures! Short, simple steps made repair easy and quick!