RHF

I managed to get one burner back by cleaning it AND cleaning out the gas spud beneath it. But the other front burner baffles me. It lights fine with a match. The ignitor has a white spark like the other burners, and I cleaned (and even blew air through the burner to be sure the flash hole was clear. It just won't light with the knob. I'd think it was the ignitor, but it seems to be the same as the working ones. Any suggestions?

Where is the burner hole in the oven of Okeefe and Merritt gas stoves? Thanks for your assistance.

After a short power outage, my electronic igniters would not function. I checked the power and ensured that the oven light was on and that the electric clock was working. I read all the tips about replacing the igniters. Then it occurred to me that there may be an electronic reset if I unplugged the range, waited a few seconds, and then plugged it back in. Voila! Worked like a charm!

October 26, 11:51 AM [GMT -5]

my oven pilot light is on but my oven won;t work- any suggestions?

July 06, 11:45 AM [GMT -5]

Repairing a range does not need to be complicated. When you know what parts need to be replaced, it can be a breeze. At http://www.topapplianceparts.com/ one can find the parts to repair their range to make it a simple task. So the next time you are looking for Top Quality Parts at the Best Price, visit our website at http://www.topapplianceparts.com/.

February 08, 10:28 AM [GMT -5]

GE gas range JGSP286EK4SS with sealed burners - how do you replace the igniter? The tip of the igniter has a hole because it is used the most. The spark is not concentrated on a tip, so there isn't enough energy to light the gas.