August 26, 6:25 PM [GMT -5]

My problem is that the water dispenser only gives about 1/2 cup water then it starts to sputter. This happens 90%of the time.
Please help if you can.

Joe

July 01, 11:58 AM [GMT -5]

If the fridge compressor doesn't start first check the windings -> youtube.com/watch?v=5LvTdvyIFyg

if it passes the test you should then check the starting relay (sorry don't have a video of how to do it yet). A starting relay is a relatively inexpensive part that's easy to replace.

May 27, 12:08 AM [GMT -5]

I got a used GE Side by Side,when they moved it here the waterline where it goes into the bottom of the door got cut all the way thru. Can you tell me how to repair it?

I moved the fridge and removed the back to clean it all and put it back together. How long do I wait to see if there is any results????

my frigidaire compressor is cutting on and off. and not getting cold. i cleaned under the refrigerator.

October 23, 6:14 PM [GMT -5]

We have vacuumed coils, checked and raised to max tempature settings and changed thermostat and our refridgarator, Fridgadaire side by side FRS6HF6JSB0 is still not cooling enough on either side, although refridgarator side seems almost cool enough. Where is the defrost timer, or does it even have one?? Thank you very much for any help.

my refrigerator is leaking inside i have to put a bowl for the leak and the freezer let leaks and turn to ice alot of it. Is this something i can fix?

want to change the water inlet valve of a lg refrigerator

I've been having an issue with a leak coming from my refrigerator for quite a while. The cause of it is freezing and thawing condensation forming on copper tubing connected to the compressor in the rear and on the bottom of the refrigerator. Of course, it only happens in the warmer weather during the summer time... that is when the coils ice up on the outside and, when they thaw, puddles are created on my floor. This occurs on the opposite side of where the drain pain is located and also on the opposite side of where the fan is located. Again, it's the copper coils connected to the compressor on the left side of the freezer as you look at it from the rear. Hoe can I prevent this?
Anyone have any ideas? Or Thoughts?
Many Thanks.............. Dan-O

The # 1 highest return to trouble rate is always clean the coils!! Vacuum cleaner and long handled dryer brush. I used a cut piece of spun filter media to make a dust filter on the intake side (front) of the frig. Traps a lot of dust bunnies and dog hair. Minds well clean the dryer exhaust too!